Open navigation

Does my college qualify for Social-Belonging for College Students?

Social-Belonging for College Students is open to traditional 4-year colleges and universities in the United States. This program is not suitable for 2-year colleges as the materials have been designed to anticipate common challenges and worries in the transition to 4-year colleges. The program is unlikely to be effective if students feel like the materials do not apply to their transition to college.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.