Open navigation

Can we administer Social-Belonging for College Students to 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year students at my college?

Social-Belonging for College Students should be administered only to incoming first-year college students at four-year colleges. The program has been developed to address common worries and challenges that first-year students experience in the transition to college, so it isn’t appropriate for upper-year students or even first-year students who have already completed a full term. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.